Competition Rules for the TFG Money Account Educational Fees Competition:
1. This competition is organised by Foschini Retail Group (Pty) Ltd (registration number 1988/007302/07), a subsidiary of The Foschini Group Limited (“TFG”) for TFG Money Account (“Account”) holders.
2. No director, member, partner, employee, agent of, or consultant to TFG or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by TFG, their advertising agencies, or their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners or associates, may benefit from this competition.
3. To be eligible for selection in this competition, an Account holder must be a South African citizen and reside in South Africa.
4. TFG reserves the right to vary, postpone, suspend, or cancel the competition and any prizes which have not yet been awarded, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time and for any reason whatsoever that TFG deems reasonable at the time.
5. TFG Money Account holders who pay their Account instalment in full and on time (to ensure the payment reflects in the Account by the 1st of the following month, being (1 February, 1 March, 1 April, 1 May, 1 June, 1 July, 1 August, 1 September, and 1 October) are automatically entering into the competition and may be eligible to win a prize.
6. This competition will commence on 2 January 2024 and end on 1 October 2023 and will consist of 9 monthly draws over this period.
7. Forty-five account holders will be chosen as winners over the competition period. For each month (January – September) five (5) winners will be randomly drawn. Each winner will receive 10 000 in Edu-Time Points, the equivalent of R10,000 (ten thousand rand), which will be deposited directly into their School or Varsity Days member accounts. These points can be redeemed with School Days to pay for school or varsity fees at educational institutions across South Africa and online.
If a winner is not already a member of School or Varsity Days, they will be required to join at www.schooldays.co.za or www.varsitydays.co.za to receive their prize, or they can nominate another beneficiary School or Varsity Days account to receive the prize. School and Varsity Days membership is free and the program terms and conditions, which must be accepted on joining, can be found at https://www.schooldays.co.za/assets/files/TermsAndConditions.pdf
8. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash or otherwise.
9. All eligible winners will be randomly drawn at the discretion of TFG representatives after the closing date each month at the TFG Head Office in Parow East, Cape Town.
10. Winner’s names will be drawn monthly on the 4th of each month except where this falls on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
11. Winners will be contacted via via SMS, else email, by the 18th of each month except where this falls on a weekend.
12. It is the responsibility of all account holders to ensure that TFG has their current contact details on record. A winner must have a valid cell phone number or email address to ensure we can a) notify them by SMS or email, and b) to facilitate them receiving their prize. If the winners cell phone number or email is not valid, the prize will be forfeited and TFG will allocate the prize to another randomly drawn winner. Prizes (Edu-Time Points) will only be distributed to successful contacts whose School or Varsity Days accounts can be confirmed or opened, and then credited. If contact and feedback cannot be made via cell phone or land line numbers, or via valid email address after 3 attempts, the prize will be forfeited, and no further attempt made to contact the winners.
13. Winners names will be published by the end of each month between February to October 2024 on the TFG Facebook Page & under the Terms & Conditions listed on bash.com.
16. The decision of the competition conductor as to the winners is final and there will be no correspondence.
17. Failure to comply with these rules or the terms of acceptance of a prize by a winner will be deemed to be a rejection of the prize and the winner will then be disqualified from receiving the prize.
(Updated 20 December 2023)
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article