1. By purchasing or using an eGift Card, you accept the terms and conditions set out below.
2. eGift Cards can be purchased with cash (cash, credit card, debit card) or on a TFG Account, either in-store or online (online purchases are currently only available in South Africa).
3. eGift Cards can be purchased and redeemed at any TFG store (if available in your country).
4. eGift Cards can only be redeemed in a TFG store in the country where they were issued.
5. eGift Cards are currently only available in South Africa, Namibia and Zambia.
6. eGift Cards can only be redeemed online in South Africa and not online in Namibia or Zambia.
7. No discounts of any nature whatsoever apply to eGift Cards, i.e. you must pay the full value of the eGift Card you are purchasing.
8. Plastic store Gift cards, which are not eGift cards, are not redeemable online.
9. Any value can be loaded onto an eGift Card, subject to the following minimum and maximum amounts:
In South Africa, a minimum amount of R50.00 (fifty Rand) must be loaded, and the maximum amount that can be loaded is R5,000.00 (five thousand Rand);
In Zambia, a minimum amount is ZMW 30 (thirty Kwacha) must be loaded, and the maximum amount that can be loaded is ZMW3 500 (three thousand five hundred Kwacha);
In Namibia, a minimum amount of N$50.00 (fifty Namibian Dollars) must be loaded, and the maximum amount that can be loaded is N$5 000.00 (five thousand Namibian Dollars).
- eGift Cards cannot be used to reduce an outstanding balance on a TFG Money Account.
- Change for any value remaining on an eGift Card after redeeming it, will not be given.
- The purchase of an eGift Card cannot be refunded i.e. you cannot change your mind about purchasing an eGift Card once the sale has been concluded.
- A voucher cannot be used to purchase an eGift Card.
- eGift Cards can be redeemed in conjunction with a voucher when making a purchase online or in-store.
- eGift Cards can be used in full or for part payment of goods which you buy in-store or online.
- If a store is offline, you will not be able to purchase or redeem an eGift card.
- eGift Card purchase and redemption transactions cannot be reversed.
- eGift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash or credit.
- eGift Cards are treated as cash and therefore any lost or stolen eGift cards will not be replaced. If your eGift Card is lost or stolen, you must report this at your closest TFG store or contact our Contact Centre (details below). The eGift Card will be blocked immediately and will only be replaced if the value on the eGift Card has not yet been redeemed.
- eGift Cards will expire 3 years after the date that they have been loaded.
- To check your eGift Card balance, please get in touch with our Contact Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org, or go to your nearest TFG store where we will assist you. If you reside outside South Africa, please call +27 21 938 7096 for assistance.
- We are not liable for any lost or stolen eGift Cards once purchased.
- When you use your eGift Card, the amount of your purchase will be deducted from the balance on the eGift Card.
- All refunds of goods purchased with an eGift Card will be made in accordance with our refund policy. Any refunded amount will be credited to an eGift Card and will not be given to you in cash. Please refer to our Refund Policy.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice and you will be bound by any changes made.
[Version date: 19.05.2022]